Bosch CCSD-CURD Control Unit with DAFS & Recorder For CCS1000D Digital Conference System in Bangladesh
|Supply voltage Adaptor
|100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
|Current Consumption voltage Adaptor
|1.9 A (100 VAC) to 1 A 240 (VAC)
|DC voltage Control Unit
|24 V, 6.0 A
|Maximum number of Discussion Devices for Control Unit (without Extension Unit)
|40 Discussion Devices per trunk 80 Discussion Device in total 24 V, Max 5.2 A (short-circuited protected)
|Discussion Device loudspeakers volume control
|15 steps of 1.5 dB (starting from -10.5 dB)
|Limit threshold level to unit
|12 dB above nominal level
|Gain reduction due to number of open microphones (NOM)
|30 Hz to 20 kHz
|Nominal input (85 dB SPL)
|Max. input (110 dB SPL)
|XLR nominal microphone input
|XLR maximum microphone input
|RCA nominal input
|-24 dBV (+/- 6 dB)
|RCA maximum input
|> 93 dBA
|30 Hz to 20 kHz
|RCA nominal output
|-24 dBV (+6/- 24 dB)
Bosch Conference System Central Unit
The Bosch CCSD CURD Conference System Control Unit and Power Supply is the main component of the CCS1000D Digital Discussion or Conference System. It monitors and controls the system and also supplies DC power to all connected Discussion Devices (CCSD‑DS/CCSD‑DL).
The Bosch CCSD CURD Control Unit and Power Supply includes an integrated MP3 recorder and Digital Acoustic Feedback Suppression (DAFS). It will provide power for up to 80 desk microphone units, expandable to a maximum of 245 Discussion Devices with additional Extension Units (CCSD‑EXU). There are four modes of operation (see below) selectable via front panel or integrated web browser. Featuring XLR input for floor or wireless mic, RCA line input for CD/DVD player audio, RCA output to feed external audio system, and RCA Input / Output as either Recorder, Insert, Telephone Mix, or Participant Loudspeaker (select via web browser). The Bosch CCSD CURD also includes four additional RCA outputs to individually record four different speakers in a courtroom situation. Simply connect a Wireless Access Point or Router for control via laptop or iPad using standard web browser. The integrated MP3 recorder has internal memory and USB recording.
The plug-and-play functionality of the Bosch CCSD CURD Conference System Control Unit allows discussion devices and system cameras to be conveniently connected to and removed from the system as required. A power down or restart of the system is not necessary, which ensures fast installation and reconfiguration times.
Web Browser Control
Basic and advanced system settings, including microphone management, can be easily viewed and configured using a web browser interface in combination with a tablet, laptop or PC. Changes made in the web browser interface are automatically updated in the Control Unit and vice‑versa. An Energy Saving mode in the web browser interface allows the Control Unit and connected devices to automatically shut down if they are not used for two hours. When the Standby mode is selected all discussion devices are switched off which is ideal for meeting breaks.
The maximum number of microphones that can be activated at the same time by pressing the microphone buttons on the Discussion Devices can be selected with the ‘Number of Open Microphones’ (NOM) button on the Control Unit. A maximum of four microphones can be selected on the CCSD CURD Control Unit, or via the web browser interface a maximum of 25.
Interruption Microphone Option
A Discussion Device can be configured as an interruption microphone that can always get the floor regardless of the number of open microphones. Typically an interruption microphone is positioned at a podium for use by guest speakers. The web browser interface allows a total of 25 Discussion Devices to be configured as interruption microphones or chairperson’s devices.
One of the following “Microphone-Modes” can be selected via a button on the front of the Bosch CCSD CURD Control Unit:
- Open mode – Participants can speak by pressing their microphone buttons. When the maximum number of open microphones is reached, the next participant that presses their microphone button is added to a waiting list. The first participant in the‘waiting list’ is allowed to speak when an activated microphone is disabled.
- Override mode – Participants can override each other by pressing their microphone buttons. When the maximum number of open microphones is reached, the next participant that presses their microphone button will deactivate the microphone that has been activated for the longest time (the chairperson’s microphone is not included in the number of open microphones and, therefore, cannot be overridden by a participant)
- Voice activation mode – Participants can activate their microphones by speaking into them. A microphone can be temporarily muted by pressing and holding down the microphone button
- Push to talk (PTT) mode – Participants can speak by pushing and holding in their microphone buttons. The microphone is deactivated when the microphone button is released. The maximum number of participants that can speak is determined by the number of open microphones
Interface for Connecting Peripheral Equipment
The Bosch CCSD CURD Control Unit enables the following equipment to be connected to the Digital Discussion System:
- System cameras – maximum of six HD Conference Dome cameras (ONVIF protocol compatible) can be connected to the system with native support (the camera presets can be configured in the web browser interface).
- External wired or wireless microphone – allows a guest speaker or an audience member to participate in the discussion.
- Sound reinforcement system – transmit the proceedings to an audience in the same room or an adjacent room.
- Audio equipment – broadcast music through the loudspeakers of the discussion system.
- External audio processor – modify the floor signal distributed to the participant loudspeakers and headphones (i.e. equalizing).
- Telephone coupler – allows a remote participant to join a discussion via a telephone/video connection.
- External recorder – for recording and playing back discussions.
- PC or laptop (connected via micro USB connector at rear of Control Unit) – updating software and transferring recordings (discussions) from the internal memory of the Control Unit.
Built-in MP3 Recorder
The built‑in recorder can record discussions in the MP3 format to the internal memory or a USB memory stick. The recordings are divided into files of one hour’s duration by default with the date and time of the recording. Continuous recording if required can be configured in the Control Unit. Recordings are automatically saved to the internal memory unless a USB memory stick is connected to the USB connector on the front panel of the Control Unit. If a USB memory stick is connected then recordings are automatically saved to a USB memory stick. LED indicators inform users when data is being recorded to the internal memory or USB memory stick. The internal memory can record up to 8 hours discussion, and a USB memory stick of 128 GB capacity can record up to 4,000 hours. The Bosch CCSD CURD Control Unit will provide an audible and visual indication of three short beeps with a red flashing LED to indicate that only 5 minutes of recording time is left. A long beep and a red/green flashing LED indicate when recording is not possible (i.e. internal memory full and a USB memory stick not connected to the Control Unit or USB memory stick full or damaged).
Built‑in Monitor Loudspeaker
The built-in loudspeaker and headphone socket allows for the live monitoring of a meeting from the Control Unit, and also for the pre listening of audio files before replaying them to the Floor.
Built-in Digital Acoustic Feedback Suppression (DAFS)
The built-in Digital Acoustic Feedback Suppression(DAFS) feature of the CCSD CURD suppresses acoustic feedback (also known as ‘howling’ or ‘Larsen effect’). This improves speech intelligibility by allowing the speaker volume to be set as loud as required without any risk of acoustic feedback.
Bosch CCSD-CURD Price in Bangladesh
|Bosch Conference System